The Roseville Community Development Corporation (RCDC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit public benefit corporation. The RCDC is focused on physical, economic and educational development throughout the community creating expanded employment, economic prosperity and housing opportunities for all.
Key benefits of the RCDC include:
- forming business partnerships with businesses;
- expediting economic development and revitalization goals;
- creating an environment that attracts private investment;
- utilizing existing human capital and community resources; and
- providing broader access to diverse funding sources.
The RCDC works in partnership with the City to achieve the economic development and revitalization of the City. It is directed by a five (5) member board from the community that is appointed by the Roseville City Council.
Watch RCDC CEO Chris Robles make the exciting announcement of Sammy Hagar’s return to Downtown Roseville